சிந்திக்க அல்ல, சுவைக்க.
Not to think, but to taste

Tuesday 2 June 2009

not right now

im back after a long unannounced break from bloggin. need to sort out few things in my life, which i failed to do, miserably. while i have been away, i been smitten by the flu bug, flirted with migrain and had a threesome with sorethroat and nausea. not exactly wild passion, but these things had been coming for a long time , and some time between last week, they reached me. between boring weeks of lecture, i had been toying with the idea to repierce again, but halted it for now.  for now i need more hair to grow, as my dad thinks im balding at this age and some one who is at least 5 year older then me called me uncle.  another reason to shave as often as i can. not exactly motivating.

i have become super duper, hyper lazy this semester,  as i prefer sleeping to researching or studying... there is no one to study with,  or to talk with execpt one. sure i have classmates, but there is vast difference between friend and classmate.  i miss my schooling days where i had a whole bunch of people, my geng. chinese, malay, indian, and punjabi...all of us are from difference background and culture yet we blend togather to make the perfect rojak. here, well, im all alone. they think im weird when i say bless you when the lecture sneezed the other day...as if i did something akward. later i came to know that they never knew about that custom, or rather common courtesy. and they and they gawk when my phone rings...its lee hom song and they were amazed to know that im a fan... i  changed it to a different one now though.. well.... whoever said college life is fun,  should be brutally tortured and left to die a slow death...ok. ok. i was just kidding, bless that person, ma miserable life has nothing to do with him\her. my optimism is running dry day by day...  

and now im having holidays.... like as if i need it. my class is only 3 days a week, 3 hours each and the rest is spend with researching material for class and assignments and sleepless nitghts. that kept me busy, and ignorant for a while, now its jarring and poking out...my loneliness...

where is divine intervantion when you need one? dont i deserve it? or maybe not right now?

MindsBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

perple streaks @_@