சிந்திக்க அல்ல, சுவைக்க.
Not to think, but to taste

Wednesday 28 October 2009

who me?


gosh, i so need a p.a! there are gazillion things to do and i have got the slightest idea on how to get it all done exactly.  ma ex gf messaged me after like 2 years suddenly.. don't know why suddenly she missed me..( yucks!), despite the fact i most certainly don't miss any part of her( now why does that sounds vulgar? hmmm..), i chatted with her for almost two hours.. i know i know.. but i couldn't help being nosy apparently she is with someone younger, and asked if im seeing anyone. first, i wanna say yes,( nak jaga muke la konon..) but i decided to to come clean , in a more subtle way..

                                      xgf:: sun wen u gona go steady?
                                      me : steady ah.. hahahah.. i wanna keep my options open la.. dowana commit to                                                              
                                             anyone yet

speaking of dat , wat does it mean if a girl asks u to come with her back to her home town to meet the family, in her baby nieces 30th function? still haven't replied ehm ehm.. sms..  i ony know her 4 2 weeks. she is ma cousin bros pet sis, same age damm hawt, sportin, yada yada( u know d drill) but i find it rather startling.. isnt dat like way fast? creepy, if  i may say so.  just decided to reply to her..

                                    ehm ehm: my family is doin the 30th day celebration for my niece back in my hometown.                              
                                                   i wan u 2 cum wif me to meet dem. its on 30 of oct, sat. u will cum rite?
                                              me: who me?
^^


MindsBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

perple streaks @_@