சிந்திக்க அல்ல, சுவைக்க.
Not to think, but to taste

Friday 20 February 2009

L O V E

You came into my life without me realizing it. I did not know that a casual hello can fuel a desire within you. Even though if I knew, I’m not sure if would just have past by without greeting. You came, and took my life by storm, changing me completely, giving me the joy that I did not believe in at first, exist. The joy of being myself, without any inhibitions or pretence to please others, to conform to the norm of the society. I know I am not the same with the others, and you made me feel its ok to be different, because, you were too, different from the others I have known. And then, you broke my heart. You left me without a word. My world crumbled.  My eyes dried up. My voice disappeared. My joy vanished. My love, snatched. Questions after questions chased me, killing all the life force that I could muster to drag ma life forward. Why? Why? Why? I decided to let you go as if that is what you wanted, than it gives me satisfaction to see you get it, even though it rips me apart. Time will heal me, or so I thought. Months passed, and I was still crying, silently till I met a friend who showed me, how to carry on with faith that once again I will fin the joy. Guidance came with the hand extended, and I accepted out of gratitude towards the compassion showed. But deep inside, I know that I was lying, and I going to hurt the very hand that guided me one day I learned slowly to live life without you. And when I am getting used to it, you are back wanting explain. Wanting to be together again, wanting to be loved again. What am I supposed to do? Hurt some one else who had been there when I needed a shoulder to lean to, a hand to wipe a way my tears? Trust you to not hurt me again? I still care for you and you will always be my first and last, the only one. Can I trust you again? Can i?


MindsBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

perple streaks @_@