சிந்திக்க அல்ல, சுவைக்க.
Not to think, but to taste

Sunday 8 February 2009

walkercise


blisters......


goin to shave it all soon......


lion dance with bhangra music......


the crowd, just a drop of it......

just woke up. went to the annual thaipusam chariot procession. walked from jalan tun h.s. lee to batu caves. left kl at 12.30 am and reached batu caves by 4.30 am. whew!!! that was one tiring walk, and the "best" part was mum followed this time.  disaster. she was like lecturing the whole time. so, our goal was (by "our", i mean me and my sister) to either walk very fast and reach early and go home or walk very slow and make her wish she did not come. we choose the later. the result blisters. my feet are full with blisters on my sole and had two tears near my toes. it’s hurting. managed to snap few shaky pictures and got yelled by my mother for it. the reason? i slowed her down. the rest of the journey, i did not have mood because i was like being "schooled" by, again mother dear. it was the most painful outing i ever had in my 20 years of existence, with mum on tow. my chariot procession this year is ruined.

 but on the bright side, i did not sit to rest, nor did I drink or eat any thing till I reached home. was planning to pierce my cheeks this year to fulfill my vow, but due to "parental guidance", could not make it. guess that have to wait next year. will be shaving my head and beard tomorrow. maybe i will record the whole process. and maybe, just maybe, i will snap pictures tomorrow, if mum did not follow, again.


MindsBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

perple streaks @_@