சிந்திக்க அல்ல, சுவைக்க.
Not to think, but to taste

Monday 23 March 2009

one down, one to go

its been quite some time since i blogged from college. while waiting for a classmate to come, i thought why not? so here i am typing out my heart and being scrunized by a i-guess-its-a-senior-lookin-like lecturer-guy. what is his problem? god knows. so i leave him to stare at me. hey, at least i feel like a celebrity! kihkihkihkihkihkih....
the past wekk has been nothing but pain. phisicaly and emotionally.
i still have ma pounding migrain, due to overlack of sleep, and on the emotional front, things are not that bright either. how not to hurt someone, when all you going to do is hurting them? wierd question? just imagine being me, cause i have to find a way to do it, sooner the better, as it is killing me inside.
just when i thought, that it is not possible for me to be any dumber, my brains throw another surprise at me and says, "hey, look u r more idiotic than u thought u r!!!"
sometimes, i just wish all this things vanish, you know, like some sort of amnesia....wouldnt that be good??



MindsBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

perple streaks @_@