சிந்திக்க அல்ல, சுவைக்க.
Not to think, but to taste

Thursday 16 April 2009

untitled post

i reached the benchmark to be acknowledged as an adult last sunday, the not so cool 21, as i have discovered. the only question people ask after wishing me, when are you goin to get hitched? or when are you goin to find yourself a girlfriend? whats up with these , sudden questions? is it like a must that when you reach that age, one must start to hunt high and low for a companion? for st. pete's sake people, im only 21! not 31! 
i was fine all these while, and now i'm not cause i don't have girlfreind?  why? do i look desparate for one? or did the goverment anounced anywhere recently that if you don't have a girlfriend , then you are not eligible to vote?unless its something like that, im not bothered, but it does bothers me when people ask me that question. whats wrong being a singleton?  i haven't met any girl that swept me off my feet, so to speak, so im contented with being , well me for now. period  

MindsBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

perple streaks @_@