சிந்திக்க அல்ல, சுவைக்க.
Not to think, but to taste

Thursday 30 April 2009

busy

gosh , its been quite a while since i scribbled something here. this new semester is draining me like what stpm did to me. literally, i need to change my specs, as my vision is starting to blur  due to constant staring at the monitor, need to get a back pack, files for lecture notes, more thumb drives, printer ink, more and more dvd-r's, BREAK! and more time to sleep.  and oh yeah, i got to reformat ma old pc and instal linux operating system and sync it with my new pc before the end of this week and learn some sql basics by the end of this week end. labour day or not, i want student day, no week, or month!  okie sun, u r goin crazy, so take a deep breath....im fine.  i managed to get some sleep today from my  way back from class and  that caused me to miss my stop. woke up  at the terminal and walked all the way back home under the sweltering sun. thats almost 2 km. i seriously dont need this workout, as im already skinny except some spare tyres. which i think wont go away even if i starve to death.  so im just glad to be alive. and healthy, i think.  amen

MindsBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

perple streaks @_@