சிந்திக்க அல்ல, சுவைக்க.
Not to think, but to taste

Friday 14 November 2008

website woes

OK. Here's the deal. I have to create a website.On something with a personal ....lets say intention to it. And since catching KL Navarathiri Dance Festival Central Market somewhere before deepavalli, i become fixated with this childhood dreams of mine.


Classical indian performing arts. So with that excitement, i have decided to do a website that will, be like a common arena for all the art houses in Malaysia. Noble thought, or so i thought. I have e-mailed for permission to 3 prominent art houses in malaysia that is noted for their credibilty to use their material and to meet up if possible to gather more info for the website. So far have not gotten any response from any of them. I dont know whether it is a" keep your claws out of our stuffs " in other words sorry no thank you or they haven't read my email. At least, if you want to reject someone, have the the guts to say so. And the courtesy. So thats part one of my woes. The second is, since i majored in Biology in My STPM( which i did very well!!), and for some reasons that i sure hope God knows, ending up doing Software Engineering, with no background knowledge on it except the basic typing ,searching and the usualls, the process of creating a web to me is like ballet to a hippo. Yup, clueless. Add to that a not so helpfull lecturer(she is kind and good, god bless her, but her teaching....wait, lecturing method is the one that i'm not in favour with) you will get me. There is no one to refer for help, absolutely no one. So right now, im preety screwed up.
All i can wish for is some kind soul out there will somehow appear and help me out, or i'm going to loose my my scholarship.
Any one feeling kind hearted today?


MindsBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

perple streaks @_@